Do You Need a Second Opinion on Your Investment Portfolio?
Just like receiving a second opinion from a doctor, sometimes getting another well-informed perspective on an investment portfolio can deliver greater certainty and give you the confidence you need to take action for your own benefit.
- Do you know what you are paying in fees and expenses, and are you paying too much for substandard client services?
- Is your portfolio optimized for tax efficiency, or can further steps be taken to avoid unnecessary taxes?
- Have the asset allocation and investment vehicles been continuously updated to reflect changes in your life circumstances? Is the allocation appropriate now?
This is where an independent portfolio review from 4Thought Financial Group can help.
- Objective Investment Portfolio Analysis and Services Review
- Assessment of Allocation, Tax Efficiency, Fees and Expenses
- An independent fiduciary SEC Registered Investment Adviser
- Flat One-Time Fee of $500 (Half Paid Up Front, Half on Delivery)
- Fee for Service Only – No Commissions or Product Sales
We are standing by to help you from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST. If you need any assistance please call (516) 300-1617.